- Hot Stones Massage $37.00
- Oil Health Cure $21.00
- 2h Sauna Session $25.00
- Meditation Course $28.00
- Chocolate Skin Cure $21.00
- Plant Healing Bath $25.00
Massage is one of the oldest and popular used therapies in all over the world. Massage has so many benefits that people have enjoyed ancient times. However, history shows that massage has become an important part for athletes. Over the last two decades sports massage has been rapidly increased. Now a days this massage has been considered a powerful way to help the athletics to boost their performance.
Procedure - Actually sports massage is a type massage that mainly focuses on treating soft tissues aches and physical pain. All therapists are specially trained for individual massage treatments. In this massage therapist are familiar with the muscle groups and how they become affected by this specific treatment. Female to male massage in Delhi gently pressurizes on your second and third finger or just a thumb for hold 10 seconds to eliminate soreness and pain from muscle joint. Perfect compression movement loosens tight muscle and ease soreness. Many different movements used in sports massage. Examples are; Swedish style massage, kneading, compression, friction, and rhythmic striking, vibration, gliding, stretching, percussion and trigger points. These movements are basically used to help the athlete's body achieve maximum performance to decreased chance of injury or pain and a quicker recovery. So there are another three techniques for sports massage-
- Cross Fiber Friction Strokes
- Prevention muscle soreness- Sport massage center in Delhi can prevent muscle soreness. This type of massage prevents soreness by encouraging blood and lymph flow throughout the body that way remove muscle fatigue.
- Stress Reduction- This type of massage therapy help the clients to manage their stress. When a customer takes this massage, their body releases transmitters, called endorphins. According to this massage, after receiving this massage its help to decrease anxiety, provide pain relief and enhance a person’s state of well-being.
- Increased blood flow
- Increased flexibility
- Decreased muscle tension
- Decrease the time of recovery between workouts
- Decrease the spam of muscle
- Nervous system are getting more relaxed after taking this massage
- Improve joint range of motion
- Decrease the chance of any physical injury.
So, you can take sports massage pre-performance, post-performance, and also during the training for rehabilitation. Sport massage has no side effects.